Florida Stockbroker Fraud LawyerWe have handled Over $1 Billion of Investor Claims!
Blum Law Group is a nationally-recognized securities law firm headquartered in South Florida with offices in Fort Lauderdale. The primary focus of the firm is representing investors worldwide with their claims for losses due to stockbroker misconduct and brokerage firm negligence involving stocks, bonds, commodities and other products.
Our firm has collected a ton of money from brokerage firms such as Merrill Lynch, Bank of America, Morgan Stanley Smith Barney, Wells Fargo, Securities America, Oppenheimer, UBS and many others.
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) MARKET Losses Sue your Financial Advisor/Firm now for your losses!!If your advisor/firm did any 1 of the following you may have a case:Put you on marginConcentrate your investments in one sector of the market (ex: FAANG stocks)Purchase Unsuitable (bad) investmentsFail to use stop ordersFail to use a hedgeFail to have a written exit strategy.There are extremely short time limits for you to bring a ...
- Coronavirus Negligence by Stockbrokers COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Negligence by Stockbrokers The Coronavirus is clearly affecting the stock market in a very negative way. However your financial advisor was supposed to contact you and make recommendations to protect your portfolio.Did your financial advisor recommend stop orders?Did they have a specific exit strategy?Did they have a hedge in place?Did they purchase a “bear f...
- FINRA Sanctions Delaney Equity Group, LLC Delaney Equity Group, LLC Did you lose money investing in Penny Stocks with Delaney Equity Group, LLC? Blum Law Group is investigating both the sales practices of Delaney Equity Group, LLC advisors and the penny stocks. If you suffered financial losses from the sale of Penny Stocks with Delaney Equity Group, LLC, contact Blum Law Group today by calling at 1-877-STOCK LAW...
- UBS Puerto Rico Bond Losses Did you lose money investing in a bond fund or bonds by UBS in Puerto Rico or elsewhere? Blum Law Group is investigating both the sales practices of UBS Puerto Rico advisors and the bonds and bond funds. The bond funds include the Puerto Rico Investors Tax-Free Fund, Inc., the Puerto Rico Fixed Income Funds, Power and Electric Bonds, Franklin Double Tax-Free Income A, Oppenheimer Rochest...
- Wells Fargo To Pay 3 Billion Dollar Fine Over Fake Accounts Fraud The Justice Department's criminal prosecution finally ended and resulted in Wells Fargo agreeing to pay a $3,000,000,000 (Billion) dollar fine for
- Class-Action Lawsuit filed Against Wells Fargo for Allegedly Manipulating Paycheck Protection Program Applications A class-action lawsuit has been filed against Wells Fargo, among several other large banks, for allegedly manipulating the Paycheck Protection Program
- Dash Financial Technologies Censured and Fined $90,000 by FINRA Dash Financial Technologies LLC (CRD #104031, Chicago, Illinois) was fined $90,000 and censured. This was the result of them allegedly
- Citigroup Global Markets Inc. Fined $225,000 by FINRA Citigroup Global Markets Inc. (CRD #7059, New York, New York) was fined $225,000 and "required to revise its supervisory system and WSPs" according to
- Wells Fargo Advisors Fined $225,000 and Censured by FINRA Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC aka Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC (CRD #19616, St. Louis, Missouri) was fined $175,000 and censured due to an alleged
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated Fined $150,00 by FINRA Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated (CRD #7691, New York, New York) was fined $150,000. Although the firm did not admit or deny the
- Jorge A. Reyes fined $4 Million and Banned by FINRA Jorge A. Reyes (CRD #4256834, Miami, Florida) was fined $4,009,000 plus interest, in restitution to clients and was barred from association with any